The Best Kitchen Remodeling in Missouri
Bring Your Dream Kitchen To Life
Ask about our kitchen remodeling services in Troy, O’Fallon, Wentzville, Maryland Heights, MO, and surrounding areas
Your kitchen is one of the most frequently used rooms in your home. If you don’t enjoy spending time in your kitchen, it’s definitely time for a remodel.
Your kitchen is one of the most trafficked areas in your home. It is also the place where you gather, break bread and create memories. It is no coincidence that your kitchen is also one of the rooms where a custom remodels can increase the overall value of your home. An incredible kitchen remodel begins with artistic vision and space planning knowledge. Our team works with you to bring your vision to reality. The choice for materials and amenities that will complete your kitchen are virtually limitless.
TNT Painting & Remodeling LLC is a leading kitchen remodeling service in Troy, O’Fallon, Wentzville, Maryland Heights, MO, and surrounding areas. Whether you already have a design in hand or you need help putting your ideas on paper, you can rely on our team to do an excellent job for a reasonable price.
Don’t wait any longer to renovate your kitchen. Call us today at 636-728-9631 to learn more about our kitchen remodeling services.
Is it time to remodel your kitchen?
Reasons why you should consider a kitchen renovation
When considering a kitchen remodel, many homeowners base this decision on whether their cabinets are worn, their appliances are dated or if their countertops are cracked. While having a kitchen that is pleasing to the eye is important, there are more reasons to consider a kitchen renovation other than for cosmetic purposes. Here are several reasons why you should consider a kitchen renovation:
- Space: Are you satisfied with the amount of cabinet space, counter space and floor space in your kitchen? Maybe the position of your refrigerator or the shape of your counter may be taking away useful meal prep space. You need to ask yourself: does the kitchen space fit the needs of my family?
- Traffic Flow: Is there more than one cook in your household? If so, you may want to consider making more room around the main food prepping areas. Does your kitchen open up to an entertaining space? Maybe you need to rearrange the design of your kitchen to account for traffic flow.
- Enhancing Functionality: Updating your kitchen layout by introducing a practical island for prepping, sitting or placing groceries can drastically enhance your kitchen’s functionality.
Outdated Appliances: Are your appliances outdated and need an upgrade? Maybe you have new appliances and they clash with the dated layout, cabinets, and fixtures in the space. An ideal kitchen has all design elements working together to create a cohesive space.
- Location: Are you considering adding a deck to the side or back of your home? Incorporating a door into your kitchen design would be a great convenience for outdoor entertaining. You may also want to rearrange the position of your windows to allow more or less sunlight into space.
Before considering a kitchen renovation make a checklist of major and minor problems you have in your current space. Take note of the features you dislike the most. The design team at TNT Painting and Remodeling LLC can help you sort through your checklist to help you build a custom kitchen that fits your style and your budget.
Take a look at our work!
You’ll Be Glad You Hired TNT Painting & Remodeling LLC To Do Your Kitchen Remodel
If you’re looking for a local contractor you can trust to remodel your kitchen, you’ve come to the right place. When you hire TNT Painting & Remodeling LLC, you can count on us to bring your design dreams to life and exceed your expectations. We know that renovating your kitchen is a big change. Therefore, our sole focus at TNT Painting & Remodeling LLC is to work with you and keep you informed throughout the entire process. From day one we emphasize our personal attention to you to make certain you understand all of your options.
Here are some of the renovation projects you can count on us to complete:
- Cabinet installation
- Counter and island installation
- Lighting installation
- Flooring installation
- Appliance installation
On average, your kitchen remodel will take three to four weeks to complete, depending on the specifics of your project. To find out more about what our kitchen remodeling team can do for you, contact us today. We look forward to the opportunity of serving your family’s kitchen remodeling needs.